My Sweet Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Jingles Christmas Ornaments


Hey!

Here's a card I made using this sweet Lacy Sunshine image called Jingles Christmas Ornaments.
You can find him also in the the fun Rory's Sweet Urchin Christmas: A Coloring Storybook Adventure.

The image is colored with Promarkers. You'll find the colors on the recipe card below.

The card is made with a Dutch Doobadoo Template and I've used walnut stain distress ink on the edges. I have used several dies. The jingle bells (Memory Box) are cut from a piece of cardstock where I adhered aluminum foil tape on. I added spots to the little ornaments (Yvonne Creations) with white gel pen. The star (Boekenvoordeel) on top is also cut with aluminum foil tape.

There's a new Anything Goes challenge over at the blog so feel free to join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: