My Sweet Followers

Monday, March 28, 2016

The Spring Flowers



Hey!

Here are some cards that I made with The Spring Flowers Clip Art and The Spring Flowers image from the new collection "The Spring Flowers" from Stamps by Julia Spiri.

The image is colored with Promarkers and I added some crocheted flowers. The second card is a digital one as I send some people digital cards and the third card is one I made with almost every spring flower from the clip art collection. Love the yellow flowers. Really feels like spring.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #30
- Create and Inspire - #42
- Creative Fingers - #105
- Crafting from the Heart - #105
- Inspiration Destination - #78

2 comments:

Julia Spiri said...

AWESOME! lOVE THIS!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the spring colours!
Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!