My Sweet Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014

You hold the key to my heart...


Hey!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made this easel card using a sweet Bestie image. I colored it with Promarkers.

Items used:
- White linen card base
- Joy hearts border die
- Xcut hearts dies
- Joy key and key hole die
- Washi tape
- Bakers twine
- Heart charm
- Pearl heart

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- My Bestie Aussie Challenge - #16 Red/Black/White
- My Besties - Will you be my Valentine
- My Bestie Norway - Hearts
- My Bestie Dutch Girls - Hartjes & Harten

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

6 comments:

Engelchen said...

wat een lief kaartje.
Dank je wel voor je deelname aan de Bestie-aussies.
LG Geesje

Lena said...

So nice valentinecard :-)

Thank You for joining us at My besties Norge, and good luck!

ShersL84bed said...

So very beautiful. Thank you for joining the besties challenge blog. I love your use of the bright colors.

Smiles Sher

Ink before you think 😀 said...

Hoi Kitty,
wat een heerlijk kaartje zeg.
leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge
succes.
groetjes lilian Dt memeber

Rose Andrew said...

what a stunning card ... love how your use the challenge colour ...with the heart border .
Thank you for playing along at My Aussie Besties Challenge.
Hugs
Rose
DT


Karin said...

Prachtig kaartje!
Leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge van Aussie Besties.
Gr. Karin