My Sweet Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Have a Bewitchin' Halloween


Hey!

Pfff... Autumn is kicking in. It's getting colder each day and we have rainy days with heavy winds. Good day to make cards ;-)

Here's my take on sketch #37 for this weeks i {heart} sketches challenge. I turned it upside down.

I used a cute Bewitchin' Birdbrain image from FTHS. I colored it with promarkers and matted it on a peace of orange cardstock. I ran the black peace of cardstock trough the cuttlebug in a pumpkin embossingfolder.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

5 comments:

Tress said...

What a spooky cute card! Love your pumpkin charm! Thank you for playing in the From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge #37!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this. What a great take on the sketch the charm is such a neat touch! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

WOW!!! This is so beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at FTHS.

Faith S. said...

I love the bright, bold colors and the cute charm. Such a great card!!

Imke said...

Fabulous halloween card and great take with the sketch.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps