My Sweet Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Maddie


Hey!

This morning I made this card using a cute image from Saturated Canary. Love those digi's. This one is called Maddie.

When I see ice skates on a stamp I'm almost always using blue, love that combo. I colored her with my promarkers (blue's & brown's). Cardbase is white linen cardstock and I inked the edges with a lovely blue. I love the blue/white snow patterned cardstock, the blue frame is made of pearlescent linen cardstock with a nestabilitie, white satin ribbon with blue snowflakes on it, snow charm, white button, blue pearls, blue roses, craft cardstock and 2 brads. I left some space in the left top corner for a sentiment and that could be anything.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Saturated Canary - #26 B's
  -Blue, Brown, Brads, Bow, Button, Bloom-

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow what a stunning card, its lovely, thanks for joining us this week at saturated canary its so nice to have you,big huggies Juen xxxxxxx

Denimo said...

All I can say about this card is... cute, cute, CA-YUTE!! Love your colors and what you've done with the image. Great job hun! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge. Good luck!
Hugs, Denise