My Sweet Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Xmas in July


Hey!

Today I made this Xmas card for this weeks challenge "Christmas in July" at the Delightful Inspirations Blog.
I used D2D's Christmas Snowman. Love snowmen. Cardbase is black linen cardstock, the snowman is full of glitter using glitterglue, I coloured the image using my promarkers, the scentiment is a clearstamp, the borders are creatables ijspegel die cuts, background is made using snowflakes with white brilliant ink and I used some nellie snellen's multi frames.
I also want to enter this card for the Design Team's Saturday Challenge. For this challenge you had to use this image and use non-traditonal colours (no red and green). That's why I made my card using black, pink and white.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card! I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us @ D2D Challenges!

Intruderlady said...

Thanks Bridget. This is ma fav colorcombo ;-)

dstandard said...

Adorable! Great colors! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Intruderlady said...

thanks debbie!

Michelle said...

OMG.....great card!! LOVE the pink and black together! Exactly what I was looking for in this challenge. Thanks for joining us the week @ D2D Saturday Challege!

Intruderlady said...

Thanks Michelle! Is my fav colourcombo.