My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Winter Snow Muff Girl


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This weeks theme is "Favorite Colors" and our sponsor is Lemon Shortbread.

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Winter Snow Muff Girl" and colored her in my favorite color combo Pink/Black/Grey using Promarkers. I have a paper pad with black and white glitter Christmas papers and that was just the right one to use for this challenge. I added a pink mat to make the color pop. The snowflakes are made with 2 Xcut punches. Also used pink pearls and puffy snow to finish it all.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
Digi Choosday - #48

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

great card Kitty love the black and pink

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a beautiful card Kitty! I love her furry coat, and your colouring is wonderful! Great papers too!

Julie Reed said...

The Pink on Black is lovely, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT
http://pumpkinbellycards.blogspot.co.uk